Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun

I went to this coooooool place. It had a 25 foot line that I didn't want to ride and when I did get persuaded on I screamed all the way down to the other side and since there were 2 zip line lines my friend rode next to me. I think I broke her ear drum. Then I saw 2 kids I knew ride the zip line upside down on the 26 foot zip line! So many kids wanted to ride and my 2 friends rode
upside down too! But I was too chicken to do that. I mean when you ride you get strapped in a harness and step through a gate and you are just about to jump down 25 feet when they close the gate and you look down and see you are on a half a foot long step 25 feet in the air and you feel like you are going to just die but then the lady or man says "GO" and you just jump off and
you feel like you fall straight down and it catches you and pulls you across and brings you on a huge slanted platform and you unstrap yourself and bring the line back and thats just the regular way!

No comments:

Post a Comment